This year has definitely brought new challenges to our everyday lives. The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the music industry. Numerous music events, including music festivals and concerts, were cancelled or postponed and several album releases were delayed as well.
It is true that the future is uncertain, but here at FuturePulse
we prefer to always look on the bright side of life and keep things moving. Why not seize the opportunity to learn more about FuturePulse and the analytics platform that we have developed, all for free?
The platform has been developed by a European consortium of tech and music industry actors and is able to predict popularity levels for genres, artists, and songs, through sophisticated analysis of music streaming and social media data.
So we invite you to join us at our FREE Open Webinar on Friday, 9th October 2020, at 12:00 CEST.
When it's time, you can join the webinar on our website
or on our YouTube channel
Below you can find our webinar’s agenda
- 12:00 - 12:05 - Welcome and Scope of the Webinar | ATC
- 12:05 - 12:10 - FuturePulse H2020 project | Daniel Molina, BMAT
- 12:10 - 12:30 - Demo of the platform | Gonçal Calvo, BMAT
- 12:30 - 12:45 - Insights and impact using FuturePulse | Daniel Johansson, Soundtrack Your Brand
- 12:45 - 12:55 - Q&A
- 12:55 - 13:00 - Closing | BMAT, ATC